The management teams at your portfolio companies know their businesses really well, better than almost anyone.
In fact, they know their businesses so well that it's easy to get lost in them, and thus hard for them to explain things clearly even to the savviest of investors.
We help your portfolio companies shape their messages so they connect with the buyers. We help them with the words and visual aids they’ll need to resonate with the buyers, so you end up leaving less money on the table.
Our clients work in Frontier and Emerging Markets for companies like:
A more complete overhaul of your portfolio company's internal and external financial communications. Ideal for those situations where a company that can play in a higher league would mean a better return for you.
Typically includes components like:
- Story vetted by outside parties during content design
- Individualized shortlist followup after meetings with potential investors
- Marketing automation for followup outside of shortlist
- Infographics-on-demand for after the meetings
- FAQ scripts (includes mp3 recordings)
- Conference call practice
- Ongoing messaging optimization
- Ongoing slide updates
Project duration: Usually about 4-6 months.
Investor Meeting Prep
Ideal for preparing your portfolio companies for meetings with buyers.
- Content design
- Custom-designed investor presentation / pitchbook
- Training sessions to improve their delivery techniques
Project duration: Usually about 6-8 weeks; starts 6-8 weeks before the meeting, and then ends on the meeting date.
Ideal for PE companies that want to make sure their portfolio companies are leaders of investor marketing and communication practices.
Typically includes things like:
- Investor meeting practice
- Communications audit
- Industry leadership article assistance
- Investor communications troubleshooting
- Unlimited 24/7 access via phone, email, and chat
Project duration: Retainer is quarterly.